Education in the largest sense is any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, character or physical ability of an individual.
Education is defined as a process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills and values from one generation to another.
Education is also defined as acquiring skills. There are many different ways to be educated and many subjects that can be studied. School is not the only place or setting in which we can learn or get an education. For some families, it means graduating from high school; others believe an education means receiving a bachelor’s degree or certification from a good trade school
An education has always been important and now it is more valuable than ever. A quality education is custom design that addresses the unique abilities of each student and has a positive emotional experience.
1. Importance of Education
Education is very important for our lives. Without education people would not have their high-developed machine and would believe that the Earth is a planet around that all another planets are moving. Why people want to have their high education? As for me I have my reasons why I want to get high education.
First reason I want to get high education is for career purpose. From the early age parents very often tell to their children that education is very important to find a good job. And this is true because if you want to be a doctor or a lower, or an engineer you must have an education. Among my friends, when I was asking them why they wanted to get their high education very often they were telling me that it is necessary to get a good job and to make a good career. I agree with them because I think that it is easier to begin my career not from nothing, but with the experience and all education that I would gain in the University.
Another reason why I want to get high education is because all members in my family have already received their high education. My father has finished the Institute of Technology, and my mother has finished Medical Institute. All my life I was listening from them that it is very important to get high education. When I was trying to pass my exams for the high school, my family was very nervous. It looked like that it was not me who wanted to get to the university, but the whole family were trying with me to pass all exams. I think that family support in getting education is very important. At least it was so for me.
Also I want to get my high education because I enjoy studying. All my life, I thought that it is very important to be independent and I was trying to be independent since I was a child. I did not like to ask my parents to help me with my homework and I was sitting with my homework sometimes till late night but I did myself understand that all must be dependent from yourself and not from someone else. I loved to study and in a high school was an excellent student. All my life I have been though that I could almost everything if I would really want. When I needed to learn English to pass my exams to university and my family did not have enough money to pay for tutoring, I took books in the library and step-by-step began learning language. First I thought that it would be impossible to learn language by myself, but I did it and passed all exams to the high school. I learned English not just because I needed it to pass exams in the high school but also because I was enjoying study.
High education is very important for me. I want to get my high education for career purpose and for my family. All of that reasons helped me to make right decision and hopefully I will graduate from the university.
2. Require Education of employment
Another primary reason education is important, is that it’s become a basic requirement for so many employers, to even get your foot in the door. Many employers require college level education, even for roles which previously did not require it, such as administrative assistant positions. The fewer years of education you’ve completed, the fewer doors are open to you. It’s that simple
Educational requirements are a quick and easy way to narrow down the field of applicants, especially in situations where there are more applicants than jobs. When hiring from a field of candidates, employers prefer those who have completed the higher level of education.
Why has education become so important to employers? In working with hiring managers to conduct candidate searches, it seems that the education requirement has become a barrier for entry into many careers, because education allows you to:
2. 1. Learn how to learn. School teaches you how to gather, learn, and apply knowledge. No matter what career you choose, you will need to learn procedures, information, and skills related to your job, and execute tasks based on that information and training.
2. 2. Develop interpersonal skills. School allows you to interact with other people and refine your communication skills, including those of persuasion, conflict resolution, and teamwork.
2. 3. Learn time and task management learn how to manage projects, deadlines, and complete assignments efficiently and effectively.
2. 4. Learn from experience of others. By attending school, you are able to learn from the experience and intellect of thousands of people who have gone before you. In just a few years, through your textbooks, research, and class lessons, school gives you a consolidated overview of theories, formulas, ideologies, and experiments conducted by generations of scientists, philosophers, mathematicians, historians, and other experts. While gaining your own personal work experience is helpful too, a formal education is a way to learn from centuries of others’ life and work and academic experience before you.